Hotel Policies in El Presidente
COVID-19 Safety Measures
· Sanitizing floor mats will be placed at the entrance to the Hotel.
· A member of the security staff will welcome customers upon their arrival, will give them hand sanitizer and measure their temperature.
· The staff in touch with customers must wear gloves, face mask and face shield.
· Before reopening the Hotel, it must be sanitized in rooms and common areas by professional and certified staff.
· There will be valet parking service with the necessary measures to drive the cars to the parking lot. These measures include disinfection of keys, steering wheel and use of PPE for the protection of both guests and collaborators.
· All collaborators must wear a clean uniform, face mask and face shield as well as gloves in some areas that require more contact.
· The bellboy service must disinfect the trolley and luggage, which will be taken to the room and handled to the guest.
· Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available in common areas for guests to use them continuously.
· At the reception there will be glass screens to separate the front desk staff from the client and marks will be added to make lines. This will also apply in elevators so clients and staff keep a healthy distance.
· We’ll have online check in through a QR code. Likewise, with this code you can see the TV channels, phone extensions, Wi-Fi passwords of the different areas and the hygiene measures to avoid the infection.
· Every time a guest leaves the room it will be deeply sanitized in order to protect the wellbeing of the next guest.
· There will be Covid-19 awareness signs in the reception and common areas.
· The Bugambilias Restaurant will remain closed until further notice.
Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
We store any information you enter on our website. This includes personal information such as your first and last name, home or business address, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses.
The information you provide is not shared with non-authorized third parties. We may share your information, as only necessary as possible, with companies related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground handling companies, local tour companies, sponsors and other suppliers.
When it comes to payment sections, please make sure to see the security lock on your browser to confirm the identity of the site before providing your credit card information.
A credit card is required in order to guarantee reservation (American Express are not accepted).
Must cancel within 10 days prior to arrival date, in order to avoid fee charges.
Must cancel within 15 days prior to arrival date, in order to avoid fee charges.
Must cancel within 25 days prior to arrival date, in order to avoid fee charges.
No show policy:
The No Show fee charge for groups and individual bookings will be as follows:
Low Season – 1 night
Medium Season – 2 nights
High Season – 3 nights in Holy Week and 6 nights in New Year’s Eve
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
In case the Hotel is oversold and cannot offer you the contracted service, to the client with a reservation from Internet Power, the Hotel by its own count will find adequate alternatives to supply the service contracted, that will meet or give better service than the original benefits contracted.
The hotel will pay a one night stay plus taxes at a similar Hotel.
The guest will be transported by the hotel to the new hotel.
The guest will be permitted at least one phone call to his house or office.